Friday, May 4, 2012

Buddies

Paula was out for a visit last weekend and I must say that she is truly one of the most delightful visitors.  Easygoing, relaxed, up for anything (or nothing), everywhere she walks trails a waft of natural hominess and, if you'll forgive me borrowing a Stephen Colbert phrase .. truthiness.  Unafraid of looking things in the eye and then snickering about it and sharing the laugh with you ... that's my friend Paula.

I didn't take pictures while she was here, but I probably should have done so.  Paula .. we always have a room for you.

Mel and Sandy called to sing Bruce another fine rendition of Happy Birthday gone horribly astray.   I'm afraid its a tradition that we like to reciprocate.  Mel and Sandy just came back from their vacation and shared some pictures with me that I in turn can share with you.  :)

Cozumel

Dunn's Falls, Jamaica

Grand Cayman
That's a stingray that they're fondling.  Look at Mel's grin.  You can tell it's a fondle.

No comments:

Post a Comment