Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring is in the Air

I walked over to Cecile and Richard's place last weekend, to help her make some breakfast for the Huliguns while they were out on the water.  And I know that you folks in Alberta were in the middle of Mother Winter's last grasping demonstration of power, but here in Lala Land, it was all signs of spring ...

This is the jasmine outside my kitchen window.  Each year, it gets just that much more show-stopping

Fuzzy catkins on a tree stopped me.  Although they are sneezes budding out, they also look a lot like flowers!

When breezes play tag along the
streets .. there are always
cherry blossom casualties.

This has to be one of the best pictures I've taken in ages. The colors are simply amazing, the spring buds could not have been more dramatic and there's even a whimsical wee portal into the neighbor's yard.  This is at Cécile and Richard's.


No comments:

Post a Comment