Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snow Day!

We got snow!


I took the picture so I could mock my Alberta relatives and friends, because .. hey, I'm that kinda girl.  This is how snow is best enjoyed ... in wee little bits.  Bruce wore sandals to clean the driveway!  He bought a new snow shovel and just had to try it out. Ian, Liz... we miss you on days like this.  We know you and Bruce would have raced to strap on those snow sandals to clean the walk before the other got out of bed.

I shit you not, one of the school districts up-island an hour or less called a 'snow day.' No wonder the people who grew up here love the snow.  Come to think of it, I might have a greater appreciation for it as well.

This picture is of the pyracantha outside Bruce's office.  We grow it in yellow, orange and red varieties.

No comments:

Post a Comment