Saturday, January 18, 2014

And now for something different

One day while listening to someone rather nattering online and not really being the person the monologue was directed at .. I opened a browser window and typed in the word Jello.  I quite often just type in random words and look at images presented by Google, and this time I really got some eye-candy.

Apparently its good for more than just wiggly desserts.  Jell-O Cookies!!


Yup .. just had to try them.  And yes, they do taste somewhat sorta like Jello.  I'm not sure if its good for you, but it sure makes me giggle!

I had to add a bit of royal blue color to the blue cookies and this picture doesn't really do justice to the lime green cookies.  I'd give you the site from whence I googled these, but I didn't use the recipe since it called for a cup and a half of butter for one batch of cookies.  Eff that.  I just used a refrigerator cookie recipe from my regular cookie cookbook and tossed in about 4 tbsp of Jell-O.

On a family note, I'd like to welcome Cousin Pat to my list.  Pat .. the original site is www.neumansofnanaimo.blogspot.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment