Friday, June 6, 2014

Family update

When I last spoke with Ian via text .. 'cause we're all cool that way ... he showed me his new fridge.  It was so shiny, I just had to share it.  Congratulations can be sent in the form of frosty beverages.


He and I have always had a four-leaf clover as a lucky symbol .. as kids we'd go out and spend hours hunting the clover fields looking for them. At least, I remember doing that. He says this was a cover-up of a pre-existing tat.  Gotta say, Ian, your arm is looking like it needs a wee bit more gym time to make it as sexy as that tattoo.  Just kidding!


Speaking of brothers, Kent's youngest, Elina, turned three a few days ago and he sent us a picture.  He and family are moving to Oslo for a year with plans to move back to Singapore for another two, possibly three years.  For the next couple of weeks, Ilana and the kids will be in Vancouver, so I imagine I'll soon have pictures of my own to post.



No comments:

Post a Comment