Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Froot Loops

"Froot Loops!  Your soap smells like Froot Loops," declared my niece Trina.   Hmm .. well, okay ... I'd kinda been thinking that the Bergamot and Grapefruit soap that sits in our hall bathroom was reminiscent of lazy Sunday mornings that start with fruit, a steaming hot cup of tea and the weekend crossword.

A good book, a few large mugs of steaming tea, my favorite reading chair and feet up on a cushion .. that's how I'd kinda planned to spend my day Tuesday.   Instead, I spent it being charmed by Kelly's daughter who called out of the blue.  Not only was Trina good company, she was game for hunting down some of those signposts I've been talking to you about here, and since she brought along her GPS, we traipsed all over the city.

Alberta, you may have to give her to BC.  You know she's a vegetarian??  In addition to being charming.  Oh, and beautiful.  Let's not forget that.  Note the dimple in the chin!  


We took a ride out to Eyelash Drive and shot some pictures.  Besides having a funny name, the strret itself is short and ends rather oddly ... have a look.


This is the entire length of Eyelash Drive leading directly into Diver's Lake. 
Good thing there's a road to show you how to do that safely.
So Kelly .. you can lend us your daughter anytime you want.  Did I mention she was charming?   Oh, and I double-checked.  That soap does smell like Froot Loops.

No comments:

Post a Comment