Monday, December 6, 2010

Code Medicine

As I write this, I have a box of tissues at the standby and Bruce is off updating our stash of cold medicines.  The expiry date on one of them read 2005.  Yikes!!

Came home from Vancouver last week knowing that, after spending two ferry rides with hacking and coughing strangers, one of us would come down with something.  It was me (much better than Bruce) and most of last week was a bit sniffly, but I was managing well.  This week, not quite so much. 

I've been careful about handling items so I don't pass along this wicked little cough and cold, so cross your fingers that I am the end of the chain. 

One of the things about working from home is that you begin to be isolated from the seasonal rounds of colds and flu.   When you do go out, its almost a sure bet you'll be bringing home a new wee beastie to incubate.

Anyway .. not much new here.  The last couple of weeks, Bruce has been battling some dental issues over a root canal and crown, poor guy.  The last of the swelling has gone down and he's back to paddling and being his usual chipper self.

I'm planning to decorate the front of entry again this year once I start to feel better and can find a non-rainy day.  Will take pictures for you then.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment