Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hmmm ... not quite there

Forgive the untidy state of my webpage today ... I promise I'll work on it a bit more tomorrow once the creative juices have quit sloshing around and around in my brain, spiraling downward into the toilet.  Too much stimulus seems to be the issue of the moment. I have a great piece of inspiration .. a mug I purchased from Starbucks ... but everything is turning out a bit too busy.  Hold on for another day while I get it worked out.  [Edit:  Fixed!]

Normally this process is all done behind the scenes and I take a few days to work out changes, try this, move  that or simply remove items.  However, I've been fighting with Blogger for the past few days, which had inexplicably quit showing me the engine behind this site.  Turned out I simply needed to update Firefox, but getting to the point where I learned that handy bit of information took some doing.  All I can say is 'thank god for Google.'


Bruce and I spent a rainy Monday in Vancouver visiting with Ilana and Elsa who has become a fan of "a snow."  She was a bit shy around us, but did eventually get to show us how well her new winter hat, sparkly wand and princess shoes all matched.  Ilana had said that getting Elsa to adapt sleeping patterns was quite difficult and during our visit, she nodded off within the space of a moment ... I couldn't resist taking a picture.


The day was soaking wet .. it came down in buckets all day long and made for an interesting ferry ride back home as the downpour increased and winds howled.  I tried grabbing a picture from the car on the way across the Lion's Gate Bridge.  Even with the reflection, I love this picture. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment