Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oyyyy

I should never try to design a website when my stomach is in turmoil.  Its a new item for my list of "bad things that can happen to good websites."  When better health returns the mind to its usual  state and a critical look at the aforementioned website is made ... it cannot fare well.  In addition, I've been looking at the Oscar's "worst-dressed" list for 2011.  I think my previous March theme might have made that sort of list!

Here is it, cleaned up.  Hope you enjoy.

Talked to my dad today.  His surgery on Monday went well and feeling he's pretty excellent.  Said the outside has healed and although he's walking a bit gingerly still, I did catch him out and about at the grocery store.  Hernia surgery scheduled for the 17th, so he's a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment