Monday, April 11, 2011

Does this stuff ever happen to you?

So last week, I was in the grocery store and was spending a bit of time with selection of a good shampoo and conditioner.  My hair, which is long and curly, has terrific affinity for frizz, courtesy of my last two year's of stylists.  Any interaction with a misty day ... of which Nanaimo has plenty ... and my head looks like a fork met up with a light socket.  Yea .. you get the picture.

I've been using a particular John Frieda product that I love mostly because of the ability to tame the wild frizz, and also because the mint makes my head feel all tingly, and don't we all love that tingly feeling?  Except Spiderman, of course, but that's a different story.

Anyway, I found this product that is the same high quality brand as my current shampoo and conditioner, but good for colored hair.  I was happy .. a successful search for a new product!  I get it home and am  putting it away when I notice for the first time that it has .. in huge letters, mind you ... the word BLONDE.  Oh good god.

Now, I can't even return it because .. well .. how do I tell the cashier that I just had a blonde moment??

No comments:

Post a Comment