Thursday, July 7, 2011

Interests

As I was going through some recent personal stuff for my mother, one of the things that struck me was that we often don't know the things that make other people squee with excitement, make them happy to watch or particpate in, the things that pique their interest or simply make them smile.

I thought I'd create an "I like" portion of my blog for those times when I'm lacking other creative drives .. something we can chat about or you can say to yourself .. "omg .. me too!"

I started googling images of something that makes me happy in the morning ... fun salt and pepper shakers.  I own none of these, but hey .. if you happen to need to send me something for oh, say .. my birthday or just because its Tuesday and you like me ... here ya go.  Any of these would make my day.


Some are nautical in nature, some harken back to my days on the farm, some are colorful .. a few are sleek and others just made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment