Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mild mannered office drone by day ...

When I was a little girl, I thought moonlighting was something special .. a way to escape the humdrum, to see the world in full lunar splendor ... a kind of step into faerie where you had to be wary of food and music, lest your visit be forever.  Where dancing and singing and giggling were allowed and encouraged.

Logically, I know its not that; a second job is usually a shitty necessity people are forced to do to make ends meets the middles.  But try telling that to the girldhild who lurks within, who still insists on wrapping that ugly brown-paper package in a ribbon made of stellar starfields.

So will it surprise you to find that I moonlight as a sometimes adept, sometimes inept wizard?  I thought not.  Meet my alter ego, Riigel.  Find us running somewhere between Heaven and Hell in Diablo 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment