Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pink leaves

I had all the ingredients laid out for apple pie ... I really meant to make that darned pie, but somehow a rush of creativity  overtook me and I painted the still life instead.  The result of that can still be seen on my dining room wall.

The scene below of my Japanese maple is somewhat like that.  I prefer to play with the picture in my graphics program rather than rake leaves.  I may even paint it.

By the way .. where are all the neighbour's kids when you need stuff like this done?




2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. isn't it your birthday today? and you are making your own pie, glad to read that you were distracted by painting.
    Love the picture.. love the red.
    Happy Birthday Mo

    From a fellow Scorpio
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the 19th. And no cake this year. Poor Bruce took sick with a flu and had to spend the day being nurtured. Good thing it only lasted a day .. I'm not a good nurturer.

    ReplyDelete