Friday, May 13, 2011

In the 'hood

With the exception of the top two photos, these were all shot facing directly across the street
from Bev's home, most of them from the same yard.  The top two were different neighbours.
This is the view out Bev's living room window. 

Bev and I took a week off walking ... me because my feet are giving me hell - I think I need orthotics.  Bev used the time to get ready for going back to work after her mat leave, and look at options for more schooling.  The good news for her is that her company will look at placing her on a daytime schedule for the first month so she can get Keith settled into a routine that involves daycare. 

However, on a rainy Tuesday, we got back at it and when I got out the car on her street, I couldn't help but be amazed with the show that Mother Nature is treating us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment