Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nanaimo River Estuary

I've shared some of the photos from this trip with you in a post below, but I had so many more to show off.  Here they are in no particular order.

A helicopter hovering above you gives you a case of the willies.  This copter was flying a search pattern
and stopped near where we .. and fortunately a few other hikers .. were wandering the paths.

Bev and I both admitted to trepidations about horses, although the closest she would come was about six feet.
The black hose trotted right up to the fence and hung his head over in the hope that I'd have a treat for him.

I giggled.

When the tidal waters are right, Bruce and the Huliguns will take their practises on this river.

These posts are sooo West Coast.

The low end of a rutted road provided a home for a soggy marsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment