Friday, October 14, 2011

Hey, just trying to help

I was just outside helping Bruce put up deer fence by offering suggestions and telling him how he should do things.  Hey, we've all got a job to do .. and mine is obviously supervision.   He chased me away, and I can't swear he didn't have some sort of tool he brandished in my direction in a vaguely threatening manner.

In my defense, this is his horoscope today:

I'm a map provider!
So I wandered off and inspected the garden.   There's evidence of fall all around, so I grabbed my camera for you ...

I still don't know what these are called, but they are really working hard on their display techniques.
This is the view from the neighbour's side of the fence.
This is the burberry with its variegated leafery and bright red berries.
Remember that stand of Pampas from our visit to the Crow and Gate?
I think ours has a long way to go.

And finally, Mr. Tippy enjoying his favorite sunbeam spot in the house .. Bruce's chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment