Thursday, April 10, 2014

Inspiration

This is the month of garden dreams and plans, a month of creativity while waiting for May's plantings It's also the month of clean up, but for now .. I'm in full-on planning mode. I'm  trying to think of what I want to do to my pots this year.  I went cruising the aisles of my friendly neighborhood internet for DIY projects ... and I thought I'd share with you.



It would seem that I'm a fan of polka dots, especially in combination with other things. Good thing this isn't clothing - I won't be caught within a mile of polka dots.

 We'll see how things eventually work themselves out, but I wouldn't be too surprised to see some sort of dottish thing going on. As for colors, I think I've settled on a combination that is inspired by some dinner plates my Granny had when I was a kid. It'll be better on the pots, I  promise!


I'll post results as I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment